Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hey! Hey! Hey! Black Friday!!!

I know we all love Black Friday! Ok, well I like Cyber Monday better, but you get my drift. So Apple has officially announced their 'special one-day' worldwide Black Friday sale!!! As of now, all we can go off of is a leaked ad showing markdowns on iPads, iPods, iMacs, MacBook Airs, Macbook Pros, and other accesories, but it IS something to look forward to!

Here are the stats for sales:
iPad 2 - $41 to $61 Off 
iPod nano - $11 off 
iPod Touch - $21 to $41 off 
MacBook Air - $101 off 
MacBook Pro - $101 off 
iMac - $101 off 

So, get out there bright and early and let know what you plan on getting, or get tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. Okay, since I missed Black Friday shopping, how are things looking for Cyber Monday???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're a little behind here...

    ReplyDelete