Monday, November 21, 2011

Hello Chris Pirillo!

Happy Monday! Check out a fellow YouTuber  named Chris Pirillo otherwise known as the LockerGnome (his YouTube name) who makes GREAT unboxing videos, review videos and HILARIOUS daily tech and other "stuff" podcast's called TLDR, "The LockerGnome Daily Report." WARNING: Slight crude humor in videos...(All in the name of fun!)  He also runs an amazing website called Lockergnome.com full of product reviews, tech updates, tips, tricks, and ideas! Click HERE to go directly to Lockergnome.com! Check him out, and let me know how you like him! he also has a sweet girlfriend named Diana. The Mac Pro of girls!

Below is a link to his latest TLDR episode:
You can also click here:http://www.lockergnome.com/ to go directly to Lockergnome.com! 

So, please comment and let me know how you like Chris's videos, and if you like the sneak peak idea, give this a +1 using Google+. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, never heard of this guy before, but he is pretty funny! At first I thought it was going to be boring for a non-techie person, but it wasn't at all. I watched the entire 8:54 even though I NEVER watch more than 2 minutes of a video (short attention span for online videos!). It was fun. Thanks for sharing!

    My vote on the sneak peek - nah. I've seen other blogs do this, and I've discovered I'm not a fan of the sneak peek. Guess I'm the sort of person who just likes to see it when it's posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Glad you liked him. He's great! Really makes tech funner that usual.

    Whoosh! The sneak peak is gone!

    ReplyDelete